Wave Solder Training Workshop
Down-to-earth, no nonsense, hands-on training that will help your entire team right away. It includes direct remedy of your own specific board and wave machine issues. It covers your wave solder process, wave machines, chemistry, materials and, uniquely, how to use your Wave Optimizers successfully for immediate improvements.
With its successful track record, this acclaimed training will give you the tools to attack and eliminate your board defects, prevent their recurrence and document your process every step of the way. This Workshop is completely different than traditional wave solder training.
All participants will use the celebrated Wave Solder Survival Guide. The Workshop’s content and depth are designed for your company’s immediate and long-term improvements in wave solder quality. The On-Site Wave Solder Training Workshop is for your entire wave soldering team.
During the Workshop, your team will apply these special principles and techniques to your own boards on your own wave machines. Our expert trainer and proprietary curriculum will show you how to:
- Respond to each of the 12 key data points of wave soldering
- Eliminate bridges, insufficients, shorts, skips, blowholes, solder balls and icicles
- Quickly identify the exact causes of your defects
- Know if your defects are caused by your process, design or materials
- Overcome design errors to assemble high quality boards
- Easily use daily process data to eliminate and prevent defects
You will also learn:
Wave machine adjustments that immediately improve quality
Lead free basic principles and critical issues
How to successfully use your Wave Optimizers to quickly lower costs
Schedule now to reserve the earliest date that is best for you.