Are Its Special Procedures Easy?
Your Wave Optimizer includes copyrighted procedures and special techniques for world class wave soldering results.
You CAN attack and eliminate wave soldering defects AND prevent their recurrence. You could find it remarkable how quickly defects can be reduced and eliminated – even defects you’ve accepted as normal and come to live with.
If you attribute some or most of your defects to design problems, you might be amazed by how an optimized process can reduce and eliminate many of these defects as well.
Here are some of the easy, fast and specific procedures you’ll enjoy:
- 5 Steps to Eliminate Bridging and Shorts
- 6 Steps to Eliminate Insufficients, Voids and Skips
- 3 Steps to Eliminate Solder Balls and Blowholes
- 13 ways to Eliminate Disparallelism as a cause of board defects.
- Procedure for Optimization of Quality by Board Type
- Procedure for Wave Machine Accuracy and Repeatability
- The Secret Technique of Marking Your Fingers
You might also find great value in:
- A special tracking chart that will demonstrate for you the clear connection between your
Wave Optimizer data and your defect rate and your improved board quality.
- Wave Solder Process Data Guidelines – If your team follows these guidelines every day on all of your wave machines for each type of board that you assemble, you could see very fast reductions in your daily operating costs, big improvements in your wave soldering quality and the elimination of a lot of headaches.
Here are some comments from engineers who have employed the procedures on their own boards.
Our dedicated applications engineering team is here to assist you in applying each of these unique methods to your own wave soldering process and your own boards. Your Wave Optimizers come with the Wave Optimizer Lifetime Support Commitment. It’s free and we hope you’ll take advantage of that.